DIY Workshop Bike Maintenance 2020
Tired of going to the bike shop (and pay) for small repairs and adjustments? And even worse; that you cannot bike during all this? Then join our Do-It-Yourself Bike Maintenance Workshop on Tuesday 9 June.
What you’ll learn
- Bike lingo and anatomy (so you can talk the talk in bike shops)
- How to do the M Safety Check before you start riding
- How to remove your wheels and change a flat tire (essential skills!)
- How to clean and maintain your chain
- And more
Tools will be provided. Please bring your own bike.
- Date: Tuesday 9 June
- Time: 19:00 – 21:00
- Location: Tromm Tweewielers, Europaplein 45, Amsterdam
- Price: €15