DIY Workshop Bike Maintenance
DIY Bike Maintenance Workshop
Tired of going to the bike shop (and pay) for small repairs and adjustments? And even worse; that you cannot bike during all this? Then join our Do-It-Yourself Bike Maintenance Workshop.
- Date: Tuesday, 2 March
- Time: 19:00 – 21:00
- Location: Tromm Tweewielers, Europaplein 45, Amsterdam
- Tools will be provided. Bring your own bike.
See Description for more details.
What you’ll learn
- Bike lingo and anatomy (so you can talk the talk in bike shops)
- How to remove your wheels and change a flat tire (essential skills!)
- How to adjust your derailleur
- How to clean and maintain your chain
- And more (if you have a request, please state it in the ‘order notes field’ in the sign-up form)