Train Only Package (Wednesday Evening Trainings)
Train Only Package (Wednesday Evenings)
Not a member yet? Please take into account the following:
- We ask all riders interested in joining our club to do a Trial Training first. This way we can get to know you and get an impression of your cycling experience.
- At the moment we have no Trial Training planned. If you’re interested in joining our club, please send us an email.
About our Train Only Package
No matter if you’re a distance rider, speed monster or both; training allows you to learn and (further) develop all aspects of road cycling, from group riding to individual skills. Practice makes perfect and repetition is the mother of all skills. Just like the pros.
That’s why we recommend you to practice what you’ve learned during our group rides on Sunday Morning and choose our Train & Ride Like a Pro Package. If you still need some more practice to ride smoothly and safely in a group, and/or riding on Sunday mornings is not an option for you, you are more than welcome to only train with us.
- Location: Cycling Track De Weeren in Noord, Beemstraat 654 in Amsterdam Noord
- Ride on this 1.5 km smooth asphalt track with a start and finish line (just like the pros)
- No traffic(!) so you can fully focus on cycling
- Dates: 6 13 20 April, 4 11 (clinic) 18 25 May, 1 8 15 (clinic) 22 29 June, 6 13 July and 17 24 31 Aug, 7 14 21 28 Sept
- Including: 2 clinics by professional cycling coach Martin Lukasse (11 May) and former cycling champion Steven Rooks (15 June)
- Time: 19:00 – 21:00 (18:30 – 20:30 in April and 18:00 – 20:00 in September because of the early sunset)
Read more about our trainer and the content of our Wednesday Evening Training in the Description below
Wednesday Evening Training
About our trainer
Growing up in Brabant, Rob started training and racing at an early age. Though he finally chose for a professional career in music, he kept cycling and also developed himself as a personal and cycle trainer. Rob knows better than anyone else how to transfer his passion for cycling to other cyclists. Especially by emphasizing the dynamics and surprising variety in aspects of this exciting sports. Rob’s personal approach, solid training structure, regular references to pro cycling and sense of humour characterise his trainings. He knows how to get the best out of everybody!
About the trainings
You’ll practice and train ALL aspects of road cycling.
- Train at your own level (we split up into groups).
- Train your individual bike skills and technique (e.g. steering, taking curves, gearing, riding lines, coordination, balance) and become a more controlled rider.
- Train your group riding skills (riding in different group formations, safe riding).
- Learn and experience (the fun of) riding in a group and operating as a team. Practice skills like sprinting, falling back and recuperating.
- Practice with competitive elements during small group time trials.