DE ACHTERHOEK – Sun 18 June 2023
116km Social Ride – Sun 18 June 2023
This ride is for PEAK members only
You’re a PEAK member and bought your Train & Ride Like a Pro Package or Ride Only Package?
Then this ride is included. Since we want to make reservations for lunch, please do sign up by sending us an email 🙂
About this ride
Joyce is a regular visitor – and fan – of De Achterhoek and is eager to share her enthusiasm with you. After last year’s success, she has planned another – completely new! – route for you through the more desolate part, along the German border where it looks if time has stood still. This beautiful area is characterised by a countryside with typical farmhouses and majestic castles. Villages are scattered across a varied landscape with hedgerows, woodlands and meadows. You’ll also visit some typical cycling cafés. Well that sounds irresistible, right?
Your first +100km? This ride is a perfect way to try it out:-) The pace is social and with great group (team)work so kilometres will fly by. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to re-energize during short stops and a big lunch break.
- When: Sunday 18 June 2023
- Departure and return: at 9:00 we’ll travel together by car from our clubhouse Thúskomme, Batjanstraat 1a, to Berc Bike in Zeddam (start of the ride).
We expect to be back in Amsterdam around 19:00
- Distance: 116km
- Pace: social (26-28 km/h)
- Short stops + lunch break in Groenlo (not included in price)
- Welcome drink included in price
- Excluding travelling expenses
- Receive gpx route in your mailbox