Rolling Rivers Cycling Weekend Gelderland
Rolling River Challenge
Cycle smooth roads through the beautiful Land of Maas and Waal with us.
Fri 9 – Sun 11 July 2021
2 cycling days (Sat + Sun) / 2 nights
+ Prep training Sat 3 July: 09:30-12:30
- Enjoy 2 full cycling days with beautiful scenery (+100km p/day).
- Cycle routes that take you through this ‘Dutch Delta’ and typical villages.
- Stay in a characteristic, historic Bike Villa in Leur, Gelderland. An ideal starting point for cycling.
We’ll prepare for this challenge with a short training session. Rob will share specific tips that help you prepare for, and enjoy long(er) rides.
Delicious food from our private cook Wies (remember Mallorca)
We’ll have the luxury of our own, private cook Wies. She’ll make sure your breakfast has everything you need for a full day of cycling. For dinner you can expect all ingredients to prepare you for the next.
Warm-up and Recovery sessions
Before and after riding Joyce will help our bodies get ready for / recover from a long day of riding your bike. Just try it and you’ll want more!
About Bike Villa De Capellenhof
This characteristic, historic Bike Villa (dd 1815) in Leur is our ‘home from home’ for the weekend. It offers 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and single beds only.
This weekend is for PEAK member riders who are fit enough to ride 100km in 1 day (with small breaks and lunch). If you are in doubt about your level or experience, don’t hesitate to contact us for advise.
Check out the complete package in the description below.
Rolling Rivers Package
- The price for this weekend is €375 per person
Max 10 participants
- prep training Sat 3 July: 9.30-12.30
- lodging in double room (single beds, shared bathroom)
- bed linnen + towels
- our own, private cook Wies (remember Mallorca)
- 2x breakfast (Sat + Sun) of your own choice including coffee, tea, water, orange juice, milk
- 2x (Fri + Sat) 2-course dinner (adjusted to a cyclist’s needs after a long riding day)
- coffee, tea, water in the villa
- basic bike repair and cleaning station
- warm-up and recovery sessions
- tourist taxes
- cleaning fee
- STO Guarantee Fund
- 2x gpx whole-day cycling routes
- fun and adventure:-)
- Return transport to Leur
- Drinks + lunch
- Travel insurance
- Bike rental (bring your own bike)