Ride Like a Pro – Cycling Training
Ride Like a Pro – use your overall skills, at high speed
In these 4 intensive training sessions – on the cycling track – you practice all aspects of (group) riding.
- 4 intensive training sessions.
- Train at your own level (we split up into groups).
- NO traffic, so you can really focus and challenge yourself.
- Develop your interval power + learn how to use your skills at high speed.
- After this training you’ll be a safe, steady and more complete (group) rider.
Note: if you’re new and want to join our Sunday Morning Social Rides, we strongly recommend you to do this training.
- When: Wednesday evenings 7 14 21 28 April
- Time: 18:00 – 20:00
- Location: Cycling Track De Weeren, Beemsterstraat 654, Amsterdam-Noord
- Min. 10 participants
See Description below for more details on this programme.
Your 4 steps to become a pro rider
Become a safe rider
Safe riding is crucial to make group riding a fun experience. Learn and practice all safety etiquettes, skills and our set of hand signals needed for riding in a peloton.
Become a controlled rider
Train your individual bike skills and technique (e.g. steering, taking curves, gearing, riding lines, coordination, balance) and become a more controlled rider.
Become a group rider
Learn and experience (the fun of) riding in a group and operating together as a team. Practice skills like sprinting, falling back and recuperating.
Become a controlled rider in a group
Apply your individual skills and power during a time trial practice.