Indoor Cycling Specialty: Endurance & Recovery
Indoor Cycling Specialty – Endurance & Recovery
This 2-hour specialty is a combination of an indoor cycling class and a focus and stretch workshop. It will provide you with effective exercises to add to your own cycling and stretching routine.
- Date: Saturday, 21 November
- Time: 13:00 – 15:00
- Location: OosterGym, Helmholtzstraat 61, Amsterdam
See Description below for more details.
About this specialty
- Train on and off the bike.
- On the bike: learn how to use your oxygen system to improve your endurance.
- Off the bike: focus on warming up, breathing, muscle flexibility, stretching and cooling down. For this part we invited yoga instructor Kirsty Smit.