ALLROUND WINTER POWER BOOST CLUB TRAINING 2023/2024
ALLROUND WINTER POWER BOOST CLUB TRAINING
We developed this high quality power-builder club training especially for our members. Train together with your PEAK-buddies, work on your own cycling goals and create your own training journey. With structure and support from us.
Come out of winter stronger than ever before and get ready for endless summer rides!
16 weekly training sessions, Nov 2023 – March 2024, Tue evenings (all details in the Description below)
Expect varied training sessions with a personal focus. On and off the bike. Indoors and outdoors. From strength to strength condition, from mobility to balance, from flexibility to power.
Winter is the perfect season to work on this. That is why we strongly recommend all our (future) members who want to join us during the outdoor season to also train with us in the off-season.
- Book an allround winter club training programme with just 1 click.
- Training together is better. Stay connected with your PEAK-buddies. Motivate and inspire each other.
- Enjoy the fun and keep the teamspirit alive! We have a separate fitness area & special cycling studio completely to ourselves. We’ll create our own club vibe with killer tunes and PEAK-buddies around you to get you through it.
- Train at your own level, work on your personal goals and get personal tips & tops you can also use while training by yourself.
- Includes all 16 weekly training sessions.
Location: OosterGym, Kruislaan 222B, Amsterdam Oost
Read more about our Allround Winter Power Boost Club Training in the Description below.
Minimum of 10 participants required (max 16).
Individual Cycling Coaching Session
If you want more, you can opt for an Individual Cycling Coaching Session including a Personal Training Schedule. Completely tailored to your cycling goal and personal level. Build power, improve your fitness and ride faster!
Not a member yet?
Please take into account that we will invite you for an intake to get to know each other. We’ll get an impression of your cycling experience, goals, fitness and possible injuries. Please don’t sign up yet but first send us an email and we’ll contact you.
SIGN ME UP
Yes! I want to join the Allround Winter Power Boost Club Training!
Out of stock
About our Allround Winter Power Boost Club Training
About our trainer
Growing up in Brabant, Rob started training and racing at an early age. Though he chose for a professional career in music, he kept cycling and also developed himself as a personal and cycle trainer. Rob knows better than anyone else how to transfer his passion for cycling to other cyclists. Especially by emphasizing the dynamics and surprising variety in aspects of this exciting sport. Rob’s personal approach, solid training structure, regular references to pro cycling and sense of humor characterise his trainings. He knows how to get the best out of everybody!
About the trainings
How to become a better – and faster – rider? There’s a lot you can do to develop yourself on the bike. But for further progress and to be able to transfer your power efficiently to the pedals, you really have to expand your cycling with strength, core, stability and mobility training, and stretching too.
Winter is the perfect season to work on this. That is why we strongly recommend all our (future) members who want to join us during the outdoor season to also train with us during the off-season.
Good full-body condition, physical balance and fitness help you increase your power, improve your position on the bike, recover faster and prevent injuries. To keep doing the things you love for longer, feeling strong, balanced and healthy. Challenge yourself to build the better athlete within you, both on and off the bike.
- Build up your endurance and strength condition.
- Work on a more balanced body by training your core stability, suppleness and mobility.
- Work on your strength and flexibility by training on an indoor bike.
- Work on your explosive ánd total power.
- Learn how to recover and to prevent injuries.
When and where
- 7 14 28 Nov, 5 12 19 Dec 2023; 2 9 16 23 30 Jan, 6 13 20 27 Feb, 5 March 2024
- Tuesday evenings 20:00 – 21:30
- 16 training sessions
- Location: OosterGym, Kruislaan 222B, Amsterdam Oost (separate fitness area & special cycling studio completely to ourselves) There’ll also be two outdoor trainings to enjoy the fresh air.